Connected parental control
Parental control on smartphones, tablets and computers.
Parentsaround.com provides a new parental control system designed to follow and protect your children and teenagers globally in their digital universe. This simple and transparent system allows both to fight against addiction (time of use) and to avoid inappropriate contents (internet filtering and management of authorized applications on smartphones and tablets).
Contrary to all others systems of parental control, parentsaround.com allows to create a tailor-made profile for each child, regardless of the device used.
Entirely controllable via any computer or smartphone connected to internet, parentsaround.com is able to follow and centralize your child's activities.
Protect all your computers (at home, grand-parents' house...), but also all your smartphones and tablets (up to 10 computers without additional configuration).
Videos to discover how to use our parental control software.
The digital world of your child with total peace of mind !
Internet filtering for a secure browsing
- Detects and filters inappropriate pictures and websites according to the age of your children.
- Option to allow or deny access to websites.
- Search engine for young children.
Control of the time spent to diversify your children's activities
- Controls the time spent on one or more computers, smartphones and tablets.
- Create different planning, for example one for school et one for holidays.
- Permits to add time or disconnect a user via a computer or a smartphone.
Management of authorized applications on smartphones and tablets
- Choose the applications that the user will be allowed to launch during authorized slots.
- Choose critical applications, accessed by chrildren permanently .
- Change authorized applications at any moment thanks to your management console.
Discover the video presentation of Parentsaround.com
Protect your child !
Children from 6 to 13 spend more than 1 hour daily on the Internet.
Most teenagers spend more than 21 hours per week on the Internet.
68% of teenagers have already seen offensive contents. Only 8% talked about this to an adult.